Saturday, August 15, 2015

Itty Bitty Hospitals

     I called the nurse in Panguitch, UT, and they have maybe 1 loss per year, but they said they could use one of each size item we give.  We sent some white things and some blanket like buntings to them.  Kanab is also a small hospital, but with a few more losses.  We had mostly girl clothing, but I put in some white things that can work for either gender.

Panguitch

 Kanab
Buntings, large and small
 
Small Diaper Packages 
Large TT Diaper Packages,


     We haven't had a work day for awhile, so I was grateful to some ladies who were willing to take cut outs home to sew for us! We've got two new volunteers, who actually have ties to Panguitch which I thought it was a pretty good coincidence.  Thanks to Rachel, Ruth, Christine, and Cynthia for these.
     We're also starting to send larger size gowns and diapers!  I found a preemie pattern and I hope it will work, because I'm used to having information like the gestational ages, weight, etc.  There aren't any nationwide organizations that make this size (like Teeny Tears or Angel Outfitters) so it's a little new, but these preemie diapers should fit angels between 30 and 35 weeks.  We now send things (at least locally) for babies between 4 to 35 weeks!  Things can always improve little by little I think.
 
 Preemie size next to the Large Teeny Tears Diaper. 

Preemie (instead of micro preemie) Outfit

No comments: